Vintage Los Angeles has a new website!!! Click here!  VintageLosAngeles.net

Comments

  1. Your site is fantastic! I am "re-living" my fun days in L.A. in the Sixties. I worked for Clyde Wallichs for a while and also did a little work for Rudy Valee, up at his Pyramid Place compound. I must have also hung out at nearly all of those great "googie style" coffee shops, although Norm's was my favorite breakfast spot.

    I am curious about one thing: There seems to be very little mention anyplace of that great jazz emporium and night club, The Roaring Twenties, on La Cienega Blvd. I practically lived there every Saturday night. The owner, Paul Cummins, was also an Iowa Boy and we hit it off. As a musician, I have never seen another place to equal it.

    Thanks so much for the effort you have put in to this. Keep it going Alison!

    Garry in Portland
    Portland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Website Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts